- USB to SPI converter
- USB to parallel converter
- Reprogramming capability for the MC68HC908JW32, through the USB port, using SPIGen v7.0 or later or through the on-board MON08 connector port.
- Uses NXP's PC based SPIGen software
- MC68HC908JW32 MCU is available with a variety of memory sizes and types, modules and package types
- PCB contains a USB type A connector (male) and a USB type B connector (female)
The KITUSBSPIDGLEVME interface board provides a USB-to-SPI interface that features the MC68HC908JW32 with Dongle. It is a working hardware/software example that allows a user to become familiar with the MC68HC908JW32 microcontroller by means of an actual useful application, a USB-to-SPI and USB-to-parallel converter. The main function provided by this kit is to allow a PC, that may not have a parallel port, to communicate with other NXP Evaluation Kits, via a USB port. The USB port is a standard feature on almost every new PC. This kit makes use of the MC68HC908JW32’s built-in USB, SPI and parallel ports.
NXP analog ICs are manufactured using the SMARTMOS process, a combinational BiCMOS manufacturing flow that integrates precision analog, power functions and dense CMOS logic together on a single cost-effective die.
Applications: Engineering development for the MC68HC908JW32 as well as SPI-based analog products, Diagnostics and testing, Device Evaluation
- Assembled and tested interface board/module in anti-static bag
- Six-foot USB 2.0 A-M to B-M cable
- Six-inch 16-pin ribbon cable assy, 0.100" pitch
- Warranty card
- CD-ROM containing:
- Supporting Documentation for featured device
- Schematic of evaluation board
- Bill-of-Material for evaluation board
- Instruction sheet for evaluation board
- Software and configuration files (if applicable)
|Schematics / Layout files||KITUSBSPIDGLGRBR Gerber files to build PCB. (.zip)|