The MRF24J40MA PICtail Plus 2.4GHz Radio Frequency Card is built with the NEW agency-certified MRF24J40MA IEEE 802.15.4 RF transceiver module. The module is attached to a PICTail Plus carrier board allowing the RF Board to be used with an Explorer 16 development kit. Targeted for ZigBee, MiWi, and MiWi P2P wireless protocol applications, the MRF24J40MA is a perfect solution for low-cost, low-power complete embedded wireless PAN applications.
MRF24J40MA is a certified 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 radio transceiver module. The MRF24J40MA has an integrated PCB antenna, matching circuitry, and supports the ZigBee, MiWi and MiWi P2P protocols. The MRF24J40MA module connects to hundreds of PIC microcontrollers via a 4-wire SPI interface and is an ideal solution
Key Applications: ZigBee, MiWi, and MiWi P2P wireless protocol applications, low-cost, low-power complete embedded wireless PAN applications.
- MRF24J40MA PICtail Plus 2.4GHz RF Card is built with MRF24J40MA IEEE 802.15.4 RF transceiver module.
- Module is attached to a PICTail Plus carrier board
- Used with an Explorer 16 development kit
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 Transceiver module supports ZigBee, MiWi, and MiWi P2P protocols
- Integrated PCB Antenna with simple four-wire SPI interface to PIC® microcontroller
- Low current consumption (Tx 23mA, Rx 19mA, Sleep 2uA)
- Hardware CSMA-CA Mechanism
- Automatic ACK response
- Hardware security engine (AES-128)
- Automatic packet retransmit capable
- Surface Mountable
- MRF24J40MA PICtail Plus 2.4GHz RF Card