The is a fully certified Class 1 Bluetooth evaluation kit for the RN-41http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/Devices.aspx?dDocName=en558328module. It has the flexibility to connect directly to a PC via a standard USB interface or to embedded processors through the TTL UART interface. The status LEDs, switches, and signal headers enable rapid prototyping and integration into existing systems.
The RN41 is a small form factor, low power, simple to integrate Class 1 Bluetooth radio for OEMs adding wireless capability to their products. The RN41 is perfect for battery powered applications and by default is ready to use in the SPP (Serial Port Profile) configuration. It uses only 250 µA in sleep mode while still being discoverable and connectable. Multiple low power modes available allow you to dial in the lowest power profile for your application. The RN41 supports multiple Bluetooth profiles, is fully certified, and is simple to design in, making it a complete embedded Bluetooth solution.
- Evaluation board with USB interface
- Fully certified Bluetooth 2.1 EDR/2.1/2.0/1.1 module
- Low power (8-30 mA connected, 2 mA idle)
- Embedded Bluetooth stack profiles included (requires no host stack): GAP, SDP, RFCOMM and L2CAP, with SPP, HID, and DUN profiles
- Supports various modes including HCI and SPP/DUN
- FCC, IC, CE certified, RoHS compliant
- RN41 Evaluation board
- USB cable