The PGA113EVM is an evaluation module that is used to fully evaluate the PGA113 programmable gain amplifier. The PGA113EVM consists of two printed circuit boards (PCBs). One board (the SM-USB-DIG Platform) generates the digital signals required to communicate with the PGA113.
The second board is the PGA113EVM Target Board. It provides connections to the I2C™ on the SM-USB-DIG Platform board. It also provides connection points for external connection of the Input Voltage, Reference Voltage, SCL and SDA, Output Voltage and Power Supply.
The PGA112 and PGA113 (binary/scope gains) offer two analog inputs, a three-pin SPI interface, and software shutdown in an MSOP-10 package. The PGA116 and PGA117 (binary/scope gains) offer 10 analog inputs, a four-pin SPI interface with daisy-chain capability, and hardware and software shutdown in a TSSOP-20 package.
- Remote e-Meter Reading
- Automatic Gain Control
- Portable Data Acquisition
- PC-Based Signal Acquisition Systems
- Test and Measurement
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- Handheld Test Equipment
- Fully self-contained. Requires only a personal computer for complete evaluation platform.
- Selectable Precision Input Options.
- Convenient USB Interface.
- Selectable Internal/External Power, I2C, and option for external input and output connection.
- 10 position ribbon extension cable
- USB Extension Cable
- SBOC272, PGA112/113EVM Software (Rev. A)
- SBOC426, PGA112/113EVM Source Code
- SBOU073, PGA112/113EVM Users Guide (Rev. A)
- SBOS424, Zero-Drift Programmable Gain Amplifier with MUX (Rev. B)