- Easily evaluate and demonstrate sensor functionality
- Unified architecture with the same GUI software
- Plug and play
- Flexible with a variety of boards that fit together
- Can quickly demonstrate all sensor types
The LFSTBEB3110 is an evaluation board for the MAG3110FC 3-axis high-performance, high-functionality magnetometer. The LFSTBEB3110 kit includes a daughter board containing the MAG3110FC and MMA8451Q to allow for system calibration and compensation for demonstrating eCompass capability. For customers already familiar with the Sensor Toolbox Platform, the LFSTBEB3110 is designed to work with the LFSTBUSB for communication to a PC.
For customers that desire the complete system, the development kit RD4247MAG3110 comes with both the LFSTBEB3110 and the LFSTBUSB boards together.
The MAG3110 is a small, low-power digital 3-D magnetic sensor with a wide dynamic range to allow operation in PCBs with high extraneous magnetic fields. The MAG3110 magnetometer measures the three components of the local magnetic field which will be the sum of the geomagnetic field and the magnetic field created by components on the circuit board.
Applications: Electronic Compass (e-compass), Location-Based Services
- One accelerometer and magnetometer interface board
- One MAG3110 and MMA8451 daughter board
- LFSTBUSB communications board
- USB cable
- Quick start guide