The EVAL-INAMP-82RZ is designed for evaluation of instrumentation amplifiers in the high performance pinout. This board can be used to evaluate the AD8221, AD8226, AD8227, AD8228, AD8229, AD8421, AD8428, and AD8429 in SOIC packages. The board is shipped with an assortment of instrumentation amplifier ICs in the high performance SOIC pinout, typically AD8221, AD8226, AD8421, AD8428, and AD8429. The evaluation board is arranged so that users can easily solder on the gain resistor. The in-amp reference pin can be connected to ground through a solder short or connected to the user’s source through the test pin. A small prototyping area allows interfacing to another part in an SOIC package.
Users can add their own SMA or SMB connector to interface the evaluation board with complementary tools, such as an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) evaluation board, available from Analog Devices.
- Compatible with AD8221, AD8226, AD8227, AD8228, AD8229, AD8421, AD8428, and AD8429 in SOIC package
- Shipped with an assortment of Analog Devices, Inc., in-amps
- Solder in the in-amp to be tested
- Test pins already populated
- Decoupling capacitors already populated
- Evaluation Board