The IAR KickStart Kit™ is a complete, cost-effective solution for starting application development and evaluating the STMicroelectronics STM32F105/107 ARM core-based microcontrollers.
The STM3210C-SK/IAR is a KickStart kit providing all the hardware and software you need to start developing applications including the KickStart development board with target microcontroller, the IAR J-Link in-circuit debugger/programmer (USB/JTAG) and IAR Embedded WorkBench for ARM (EWARM) integrated development environment with the KickStart edition of the IAR C/C compiler (output code up to 32 Kbytes), built-in Flash loader and sample projects for all device peripherals.
The STM32F105xx and STM32F107xx connectivity line family incorporates the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 256 Kbytes and SRAM 64 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. All devices offer two 12-bit ADCs, four general-purpose 16-bit timers plus a PWM timer, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, three SPIs, two I2Ss, five USARTs, an USB OTG FS and two CANs. Ethernet is available on the STM32F107xx only.
Applications: motor drives and application control, medical and handheld equipment, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, and scanners, alarm systems, video intercom, HVAC and home audio equipment.
- The IAR Embedded WorkBench®for ARM (EWARM) software package with:
- KickStart™ C/C compiler for output of code up to 32 Kbytes
- VisualSTATE®code generator, 20-state version
- C-SPY®high-level language debugger
- Editor, linker and librarian tools
- Embedded J-Link in-circuit debugger/ programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG application interface
- Full-featured KickStart development board with target microcontroller