The BOOSTXL-DRV8301 is 10A, 3-phase brushless DC drive stage based on the DRV8301 pre-driver and CSD18533Q5A NextFET™ power MOSFET. The module has 3x low side current sense amps (2 internal to DRV8301, 1 external). The module also has a 1.5A step down buck converter, is fully protected with short circuit, thermal, and shoot-through protection, and is easily configured via a SPI interface. This boosterpack is ideal for those wishing to learn about sensorless brushless control techniques and drive stage design. This kit was designed to work with any LaunchPad XL.
- 3-Phase Brushless DC Motor and Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
- CPAP and Pump
- E-bike, Hospital Bed, Wheel Chair
- Power Drill, Blender, Chopper
- DC-DC Conversion
- Secondary Side Synchronous Rectifier
- Motor Control
- 6 to 24V supply input
- Supports up to 14A peak, 10A continuous current output
- Supports voltage and current feedback for InstaSPIN-FOC sensorless control solution
- Complete brushless DC drive stage in ultra small form factor (2.2” x 2.3”)
- 3x low side current sense amps, 6x Power FETs (< 6.5m?) & 1.5A step down buck converter
- Drive stage is fully protected including short circuit, thermal, shoot-through, and under voltage protection.
- Evaluation Board