The 32F0308DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32 F0 Value Line Cortex™-M0 features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F030R8T6, an STM32 F0 series 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ microcontroller, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, push buttons and a prototyping board for easy connection of additional components and modules.
The STM32F030x microcontroller incorporates the high-performance ARM Cortex™-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at a 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory and up to 8 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (up to two I2Cs, up to two SPIs, and up to two USARTs), one 12-bit ADC, up to 6 general-purpose 16-bit timers and an advanced-control PWM timer.
Applications: Application control and user interfaces, handheld equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming platforms, e-bikes, consumer appliances, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- STM32F030R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB of Flash memory, 8 KB of RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD3 (green) for PC9 output
- LD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.
- Discovery board
- Prototyping Board