The STM32F072 Discovery kit helps you to discover the STM32F072: discover the STM32F072 which has the full set of features available in the STM32F0 series and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F072RBT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool interface, ST MEMS Gyroscope, LEDs, Pushbuttons, Linear Touch Sensor, Touch keys, RF EEprom connector and a USB mini-B connector.
The STM32F072xx microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at a 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory and 16 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (two I2Cs, two SPIs/one I2S, one HDMI CEC and four USARTs), one USB Full speed device (crystal-less), one CAN, one 12-bit ADC, one 12-bit DAC with two channels, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers, a 32-bit timer and an advanced-control PWM timer.
Applications: application control and user interfaces, handheld equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- STM32F072RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB of SRAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- One Linear Touch Sensor or four Touch Keys
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- User USB with Mini-B connector
- RF EEprom daughterboard connector
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to a prototyping board and easy probing