- STM32L053C8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB of flash memory, 8 KB RAM in an LQFP48 package.
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V.
- One linear touch sensor or four touch keys.
- IDD current measurement.
- 2.04” E-paper display, 172x72 pixels
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for LQFP48 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and easy probing.
The STM32L053 discovery kit helps you to discover the ultra-low-power microcontrollers of the STM32 L0 series. It offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly and develop applications easily.
Based on an STM32L053C8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, linear touch sensor, touch keys, IDD current measurement, 2.04” E-paper display, NFC connector for PLUG-CR95HF-B board, LEDs, pushbuttons and a USB mini-B connector.
The ultra-low-power STM32L053x6/8 family incorporates the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB 2.0 crystal-less) with the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz frequency, a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (up to 64 Kbytes of Flash program memory, 2 Kbytes of data EEPROM and 8 Kbytes of RAM) plus an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.