- 100pin QFP TMS470MF0667 MCU
- Powered by USB only – no power supply required
- On-Board USB XDS100v2 JTAG for on-board emulation (no need for external JTAG emulator)
- On board SCI to USB Serial
- Access to key peripheral pins (30 signals)
- 6 HET LEDs
- Ambient light sensor and temperature sensor
- CAN transceiver
- Reset button
- Code Composer Studio™ v4.2 includes C/C compiler/linker/debugger
- Demo Project/Code Examples
- Flash programming integrated into CCStudio
- HET simulator with integrated Synapticad WaveViewer
The TMDX470MF066USB is a USB Kit which can be used to quickly develop code and evaluate performance of the TMS470M MCU. It includes the automotive grade Cortex-M3 ARM CPU based TMS470MF066 microcontroller running at 80MHz, with 640KB of Flash, 64KB of RAM, and a enhanced set of peripheral modules.
The USB Stick includes an integrated XDS100v2 emulator so that no external JTAG emulator is required to get started. The USB Stick also provides access to some of the key peripherals, a CAN Transceiver, and an Ambient Light Sensor (used for demo purposes).
The TMS470M USB Kit also includes a complete software development environment with CCStudio v4.1, Halcogen Peripheral Drivers, Flash Programming Utility, HET Simulator/Debugger w/ Synapticad WaveViewer, code examples, and much more.
The TMS470M microcontroller family enables developers to easily create safety-related applications for the transportation industry. TMS470M microcontrollers use the widely adopted ARM® Cortex™-M3 CPU running at 80MHz. The family offers Flash memory options ranging from 256KB to 640KB (including up to 128KB EEPROM emulation capability) and RAM memory ranging from 16KB to 64KB.
A wide range of connectivity and control peripherals include two CAN controllers, two LINs/UARTs, two multi-buffered SPIs, a 10-bit multi-buffered Analog to Digital converter and the powerful High End Timer co-processor module (HET). Built-in safety features like CPU and RAM self test (BIST) engines, error correction code (ECC) and parity-checking make the TMS470M family a great value extension of the well known TI TMS570 Cortex™-R4F family for safety and transportation applications.
Applications: Electric Power Steering (EPS), Braking systems (ABS, ESC), Safety related automotive, Automotive infrastructure, Commercial vehicles, Off road vehicles, Railway communication, Aerospace applications.
- Cable for XDS100v2 emulation
- DVD that includes CCStudio v4 IDE, HALCoGen Peripheral Drivers Generation Tool, Flash programming integrated into CCS, HET GUI/Simulator/Assembler including Synapticad WaveViewer and Demo
- Project/Code Examples
- TMS470M USB Stick w/ on-board XDS100v2 emulator