You already have the skills and knowledge to do your job well, but do you have the tools? Are you fed up with your current PCB design tool? CircuitStudio is a printed circuit board design system that’s professional, affordable, and intuitive. Leverage this powerful EDA tool to access to a new level of user friendless and 30 years of PCB design technology from Altium. It will inspire you to invent the future, instead of being preoccupied with just making it work.
Powerful Schematic Capture
- Hierarchical Multi-Sheet Design
- Built-In Mixed-Mode SPICE Simulation Engine
- Altium Industry-Standard Schematic Editor and File Format
Feature-Rich PCB Editing
- Constraint Driven Interactive Routing
- Built-In Autorouter Engine
- Support for Differential Pairs
- Powerful Native 3D PCB Visualization Engine
Centralized Content Management
- Content Library of Over 350,000 Parts and Growing
- Integrated Live Supply Chain Management and Visibility
- Easily Create Custom Parts From Existing Library or from Scratch
- Step Export Capability
Professional PCB Design Tools for Professional PCB Designers
- Powered by 30 years of PCB CAD design technology from Altium
- Built for professional designers with a focus on ease-of-use
- Unified PCB schematic and layout tool for professional workflows
Intuitive User Interface
- Easy to use and learn immediately with intuitive user interface
- Quickly find your most commonly used features with ribbon UI design
- Save time learning the software with detailed documentation and videos
Extensive Content Library
- Meet your budget every time with real-time information on component pricing
- Save time on your next design with thousands of ready-to-use, professional components
- Always meet your time-to-market goals with real-time part availability
Professional Workflow Accountability
- Keep track of all design changes with a powerful version control system
- Easily document your design history with schematic to board synchronizations
- Clearly communicate your design intent with industry-standard documentation options
CircuitStudio - Standalone License Plus 1st Year Subscription
This is a perpetual single seat license for CircuitStudio from Altium . It included the first year’s subscription to receive CircuitStudio product updates, upgrades and access to the Altium Vault.
CircuitStudio - Renewal of 12 Month Product Update and Vault Content Subscription
Renewal of 12 month subscription to Receive CircuitStudio product updates, upgrades and access to the Altium Vault
Upgrades to Altium Designer
If you are an CircuitStudio license holder and wish to upgrade to Altium Designer, there is an upgrade path available directly from Altium of USD $1495 (or equivalent) off the list price of Altium Designer.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
License Subscription 29Y9076 is an annual renewal for access to CircuitStudio’s subscription based features like Vault content, product updates and upgrades. This is an annual purchase after the first year of using your CircuitStudio standalone license.
Altium CircuitStudio is a professional PCB design tool built on Altium DNA with its functionality distilled into a very simple to learn Ribbon design interface making it very easy to pick up and go and a feature set focused on designing practically any PCB your designs call for efficiently.