The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 Audio BoosterPack (CC3200AUDBOOST) enables the evaluation and development with the digital audio peripheral [I2S] present on the SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 device. This BoosterPack can be used along with the SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 Launchpad (CC3200-LAUNCHXL). It contains a Class-D power amplifier to drive the speakers and an ultra-low power audio codec, TLV320AIC3254, which supports programmable audio processing. Speakers, headsets, and microphones are sold separately. Sample application in SDK requires two CC3200 LaunchPads and CC3200AUDBOOST kits.
Created for the Internet of Things (IoT), the SimpleLink CC3200 device is a wireless MCU that integrates a high-performance ARM Cortex-M4 MCU, allowing customers to develop an entire application with a single IC. With on-chip Wi-Fi, Internet, and robust security protocols, no prior Wi-Fi experience is required for faster development. The CC3200 device is a complete platform solution including software, sample applications, tools, user and programming guides, reference designs, and the TI E2E™ support community.
Applications: Wi-Fi speakers, doorbell, baby monitor, Wi-Fi headsets, Wi-Fi audio streaming, and walkie-talkies
- TLV320AIC3254, Ultra Low Power Stereo Audio Codec
- TPA2012D2, 2.1 W/CH Stereo Filter-Free Class-D Audio Power Amplifier
- 3.5 mm Mono Jack
- 3.5 mm Stereo Jack IN
- 3.5 mm Stereo Jack Out
- On-board MIC
- Terminal blocks to connect external amplifiers
- No on-board LDO. Once the CC3200AUDBOOST and the CC3200-LAUNCHXL are connected, the CC3200-LAUNCHXL sources power to the CC3200AUDBOOST. Specifically, the CC3200-LAUNCHXL provides power to the audio codec and the power amplifier on the CC3200AUDBOOS
- SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 Audio BoosterPack
- Quick Start guide