Being a Member and Membership is Free
We do not charge to become a member of the element14 Community. There is no subscription fee, there is no setup charge, there is no 'freemium' model. If you enter a RoadTest competition, Design Challenge or otherwise, we do not charge you to receive the equipment, parts or gear.
Why Become a Member?
As you may have already discovered, a large portion of our website is viewable without registering, so you may ask — why become a member?
After registering, you’ll be included in a Community where your fellow members speak the same lingo. They can provide helpful tips and support when you tackle your latest project challenge. The more you participate, the more points you’ll collect to help build your credibility and rank on the Community.
Get Access to online education and exclusive events featuring the latest products and technology
Earn points and badges to build your credibility and rank in the Community
Trial the latest products for free in our RoadTest
Inspire and be inspired by Design Challenges to join your fellow members in creating a connected world
Access the Design Center, which is a comprehensive resource for the very latest embedded and analog development tools, combining technical information from suppliers, community discussions and live chat with our support team.
- “I have never experienced such passionate people as I have found here.”
- “There are a large number of experiences to learn from. Engineers and computer scientists are always willing to lend a helping hand. It’s like having your own team of mentors available to bring you along and help you grow regardless of discipline.”
- “It’s leading the field in my opinion. It has a healthy level of participation from product manufacturers too, who can engage with their customers using the site.”
- “element14 has introduced me to a lot of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and a lot of interesting and supportive people – and continues to do so regularly!”
- “It’s a place where you can find answers to almost any question on programming, electronics and other topics. It’s a wealth of valuable information”