The MSP-FET is a powerful flash emulation tool to quickly begin application development on MSP430 microcontrollers.
It includes a USB interface to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin-saving Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The enclosed MSP-FET development tool supports development with all MSP430 devices and is designed for use in conjunction with PCBs that contain MSP430 devices; for example, the MSP430 target socket boards.
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 V and 3.6 V at 100 mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
- USB debugging interface to connect any MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Enables EnergyTrace™ technology for energy measurement and debugging on all MSP430 devices in the Code Composer Studio and IAR Embedded Workbench development environments
- Up to 4x faster read/write speeds than the previous FET programmer version, MSP-FET430UIF
- Includes Backchannel UART for bi-directional communication between the MSP430 and a PC - This could enable simulation of inputs from sensors as well as logging of debug data while an application is running
- MSP-FET interface module
- 14-conductor cable
- Micro USB Cable