- Model hierarchical subsystems with predefined library blocks
- Simulate the dynamic behaviour of your system and view results as the simulation runs
- View simulation results and debug the simulation
- MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite includes MATLAB, Simulink, and 10 add-on products.
- Simulink has built-in support for prototyping, testing, and running models on Arduino, LEGO MINDSTORMS, and Raspberry Pi.
- MATLAB Mobile lets you access MATLAB from your mobile device.
- Student software runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
MATLAB and Simulink are part of a professional grade suite of tools that allow the user to model, simulate and analyze their projects in software and then program their hardware using the same tools as engineers and scientist use everyday. With add-on toolboxes the user can customize the software to suit their application needs in controls, signal analysis, test, measurements and more.
MATLAB® - high-level language and interactive environment that solves numerical problems quickly. Use it to capture and analyze sensor data by communicating with popular hardware platforms like Arduino®, Raspberry Pi® and more.
Simulink® - block diagram environment for simulation and Model-Based Design. Use it to model, simulate and analyze your project then program your hardware using graphical block diagrams onto Arduino®, Raspberry Pi® or other popular boards.
The student suite includes MATLAB®, Simulink® and 10 add-on products with Hardware Support Packages for Arduino®, Raspberry Pi® and more available free. The 10 add-on products include toolboxes for control systems, data acquisition and instrument control, DSP system design, image processing, optimization, signal processing, statistics and machine learning, and symbolic math.
MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite includes the following toolboxes:
- Control System Toolbox
- Optimization Toolbox
- Signal Processing Toolbox
- Simulink Control Design
- Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox
- Symbolic Math Toolbox
- Data Acquisition Toolbox
- DSP System Toolbox
- Image Processing Toolbox
- Instrument Control Toolbox
Note: Student software is for use by students on student-owned hardware to meet course requirements and perform academic research at degree-granting institutions only. It is not available for government, commercial, or other organizational use.
|Product Brief/Fact sheet||MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite R2016b|
|Quick Start Guide||Learn the basics of using MATLAB and Simulink|
|Tutorial||Step-by-Step Guides to MATLAB and Simulink|
|Application Note||Servo motor control with Simulink On Arduino Uno (.pdf)|