Build awesome projects and important career skills
MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite makes it easy to model, simulate, and analyze fun projects such as a personal weather station or a face-detecting robot. Build and realize them on popular low-cost hardware platforms like Arduino®,BeagleBone Black®and Raspberry Pi®. Develop important career skills by using the same tools that professional engineers and scientists use every day.
- Describe your system in a graphical block diagram in Simulink.
- Simulate your system to test and debug it. Analyze it with MATLAB.
- Generate the embedded code automatically from Simulink and install it on your board.
MATLAB Student Suite is also available along with these products
MATLAB - high-level language and interactive environment to solve numerical problems. It is used by millions of scientists and engineers for machine learning, signal processing, image processing, computer vision, communications, computational finance, control design, robotics, and much more. Use it to capture and analyze sensor data by communicating with popular hardware platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and more.
Simulink - block diagram environment for simulation and Model-Based Design. Use it to model, simulate and analyze your project then deploy the code to your favorite hardware including Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other popular boards with just a click of a button.
- High-level language for engineering and scientific computing
- Develop algorithms, analyze and visualize data and build Apps in a desktop environment tuned for
iterative exploration, design, and problem-solving
- Analyze and visualize sensor data from Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other hardware boards
- Develop algorithms and model systems in a drag and drop, block diagram environment
- Simulate the dynamic behavior of your system and view results as the simulation runs
- Widely used in controls and digital signal processing applications
- Prototype, test, and run your algorithms on different hardware boards
- 10 add-on products for math, statistics, and optimization; controls; signal and image processing; parallel computing and test and measurement
- MATLAB Mobile lets you access MATLAB from your mobile device and acquire sensor data from them.
MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite includes the following toolboxes:
- Control System Toolbox
- Optimization Toolbox
- Signal Processing Toolbox
- Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox
- Symbolic Math Toolbox
- Curve Fitting Toolbox
- DSP System Toolbox
- Image Processing Toolbox
- Instrument Control Toolbox
Note: Student software is for use by students on student-owned hardware to meet course requirements and perform academic research at degree-granting institutions only. It is not available for government, commercial, or other organizational use.