emUSB Device Stack has been designed to work on any embedded system with a USB controller. Ports for most common USB controllers are available. It can be used with USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 devices. It provides an easy way to add USB device functionality to any embedded system with a USB client controller.
Now available for eDelivery - instant activation in North American regions
emUSB Device is a high speed USB device stack specifically designed for embedded systems. The software is written in ANSI "C" and can run on any platform. emUSB can be used with embOS (SEGGER´s RTOS) or with any other commercial RTOS. A variety of target drivers are already available.
emUSB consists of three layers: A driver for hardware access, the emUSB core and at least one USB class driver or the bulk communication component. USB class drivers (MSD, CDC, HID, MTP, RNDIS), Bulk communication component, and hardware drivers, they are separate packages, which can be combined and ordered to suit the requirements of the project.
- High speed
- Optimized to be used with embOS but works with any other supported RTOS.
- Easy to use
- Easy to port
- No custom USB host driver necessary
- Start / test application supplied
- Highly efficient, portable, and commented ANSI C source code
- Hardware abstraction layer allows rapid addition of support for new devices.
Available as a Single Product Source Code license.
- All licenses are entitled to FREE support & maintenance for 12 months from the date of activation.
emUSB-Device PRO includes:
- emUSB-Device BASE (9.00.00)
- emUSB-Device Bulk component (9.00.01)
- emUSB-Device MSD component (9.00.03)
- emUSB-Device CDC component (9.00.04)
- emUSB-Device MTP component (9.00.10)
- One of the drivers (9.10.xx) (Selected few Sharp, NXP, Atmel, ST, Toshiba, Renesas, TI, Freescale, Fujitsu, Energy Micro, Maxim or Microchip devices)