Increase Your Productivity with the Industry’s Most Seamless Instrument-to-PC Connectivity Solution
Configuring test instruments to connect with PC-based software is often a difficult and frustrating challenge. That's why Tektronix and National Instruments have partnered together to create the Tektronix Edition of National Instruments LabVIEW SignalExpress™ – interactive measurement and analysis software designed for design and test engineers who need to quickly acquire, analyze, and document measurements without the added complication of programming.
With USB plug-and-play support, NI LabVIEW SignalExpress TE immediately detects and configures Tektronix instruments when connected to a PC*1, providing a live view of the data acquisition and immediate control of the instrument.
Import and Compare
Integrate measurements with simulated results from popular design software tools such as PSpice, SPICE, and Multisim. This enables quick and easy importing and comparing of simulated results – saving time and improving design accuracy.
Capture and Document
Quickly capture and document measurements by simply dragging and dropping acquired data and waveform captures directly into Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and WordPad. Or annotate waveforms and measurements in the interactive project documentation tool.
The LE version of NI LabVIEW SignalExpress TE comes standard with the DPO7000C, MSO/DPO5000, MDO4000, MSO/DPO4000B, MSO/DPO3000, MSO/DPO2000, TDS3000C, TDS2000C, TPS2000B, and TDS1000B Series oscilloscopes, the DMM4000 Series multimeters, AFG3000 Series arbitrary/function generators, PWS4000 Series power supplies, and FCA/MCA Series timer/counters. SIGEXPTE adds extended analysis capabilities.
- Provides Instrument Control for the DPO/DSA70000, MSO70000, DPO7000, MSO/DPO5000, MDO4000, MSO/DPO4000, MSO/DPO3000, MSO/DPO2000, TDS3000, TDS2000, TPS2000, and TDS1000 Series Oscilloscopes, AFG3000 Series Arbitrary/Function Generators, DMM4000 Series Multimeters, PWS4000 Series Power Supplies, and FCA/MCA3000 Series Timer/Counters
- Quickly Start Measuring with an Intuitive Drag-and-Drop Interface that Does Not Require Any Programming
- Measurement Trending
- Data Logging
- Advanced Analysis and Documentation Capabilities
- Quickly and Easily Import Simulated Results and Compare Against Actual Measured Results Live on the Screen
- Automatic Frequency Sweeping
- Limit Testing
- Connect and Control Multiple Instruments from within One Software Environment