Projected Capacitive Touch Pad Development Kit with Gestures showcases the high performance, flexible design of Microchip’s MTCH6301 projected capacitive touch controller. This development kit also allows designers to test functionality including multi touch and gestures.
After connecting to a PC with the included PICkit™ Serial Analyzer (PKSA), developers may also interact with the MTCH6301 user parameters through the Projected Capacitive Configuration Utility (PCU), GUI program.
- Includes a modified MTCH6301 to provide touch input and also drive the dot-matrix LCD
- Multi -touch detection up to 8 touches
- Microchip’s CVD Capacitive Sensing Method
- Sleep with wake on touch
- Dual-touch drawing
- Single-touch gestures
- MTCH6301 Utility software allows observation of signals and tuning of firmware parameters
- a Mini USB cable
- a pre-programmed PicKit Serial Analyzer
- Male 6-pin Connector