The PSoC 5LP prototyping kit is designed as an easy-to-use and inexpensive prototyping platform. The PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit supports the PSoC 5LP device family, delivering a complete system solution for a wide range of embedded applications at a very low cost. The PSoC 5LP is the industry’s most integrated SoC with an ARM® Cortex™-M3 CPU. It combines programmable and reconfigurable high-precision analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing. The unique flexibility of the
PSoC 5LP architecture will be helpful for those who want to rapidly develop products using the PSoC 5LP device family. The PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit offers an open footprint breakout board to maximize the end-utility of the PSoC 5LP device. This kit provides a low-cost alternative to device samples while providing a platform to easily develop and integrate the PSoC 5LP device into your end-system.
The PSoC 5LP prototyping kit also integrates the Cypress KitProg that enables on-board programming, debugging and bridging functionality, such as USB-UART and USB-I2C. The KitProg is used to program and debug the target PSoC 5LP device (see Figure 1-1). The prototyping kit allows you to separate the KitProg board from the PSoC 5LP target board.
- Micro-USB connector to enable USB application development
- On-board CMOD capacitors to enable CapSense® development
- Bypass capacitors to ensure the high-quality ADC conversions
- An LED to provide feedback
- A push button to provide a simple user input
- Load capacitors to connect 32 kHz external crystal oscillator
- 3.3V to 5.5V operation
- CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit
- Quick Start Guide