The STEVAL-SP1ML868 and STEVAL-SP1ML915 boards are design tools that allow evaluation of ST's SP1ML-868 and SP1ML-915 low power RF modules in a quick and simple way. The dongle includes the module to evaluate, an on-board RF antenna, and a USB connector. The USB connector is used to connect the dongle to a PC, to access the sub GHz RF module and to supply the dongle.
The STEVAL-SP1ML868 and STEVAL-SP1ML915 downloaded firmware enables the user to create a SPIRIT1 link using simple AT commands. The SP1ML-868 and SP1ML-915 are ultra-low power & fully integrated RF modules operating respectively in the 868 MHz SRD and 915 MHz ISM bands.
- Home & building automation
- Wireless sensor network
- Data acquisition equipment
- Security systems
- Mobile health and medical
- Industrial monitor and control
- Wireless metering, WMBUS
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Based on SPIRIT1 sub GHz modules SP1ML-868 and SP1ML-915
- USB interface and power supply
- RESET button
- On-board antenna
- USB dongle