The STEVAL-IHM033V1 is a control stage based on ARM Cortex-M3 core-based STM32F100CB microcontrollers dedicated for motor control. It is designed as an evaluation environment for motor control applications using STM32F100CB microcontrollers with full-speed I2C channels, SPI channels, insulated USART channels, internal 8 KB SRAM, and 128 KB Flash, and SWD debugging.
With dedicated hardware evaluation features, the STEVAL-IHM033V1 board is designed to help developers evaluate the device and to develop their own applications. The STEVAL-IHM033V1 can be used together with the STM32 PMSM single/dual FOC SDK v3.0 and an STMicroelectronics demonstration powerboard equipped with an MC connector (such as the STEVAL-IHM032V1) for a complete motor control evaluation and development platform.
Applications: Motor Control
- Compact size
- Based on STMicroelectronics ARM™ Cortex-M3 core-based STM32F100CB microcontroller
- Connector for interfacing with any STMicroelectronics demonstration powerboard equipped with an MC connector (such as the STEVAL-IHM032V1) with alternate functions (current reference, current limitation/regulation, method selection, current boost)
- Compatible with sinusoidal and trapezoidal control
- Insulated USART communication interface
- Non-insulated UUSCI interface (see STEVAL-PCC009V4)
- External oscillator
- Reset button
- SWD for programming/debugging
- DAC outputs test points