- Power Supply Input voltage DC: 10-15VDC
- Output current up to 5 amps RMS
- Power supply reverse polarity protection circuitry
- 3-phase bridge inverter (6-MOSFET’s)
- 3-phase MOSFET gate driver with over current and under voltage protection
- Analog sensing (DC bus voltage, DC bus current, 3-phase back-EMF voltage)
- 5.5 VDC auxiliary power supply providing FRDM MCU board supplying
- Motor speed/position sensors interface (Encoder, Hall)
- Freedom motor control headers compatible with Arduino R3 pin layout
The FRDM-MC-LVBLDC low-voltage, 3-phase Brushless DC (BLDC) Freedom development board platform adds BLDC motor control capabilities, such as rotational or linear motion, to your design applications.
This evaluation board, in a shield form factor, effectively turns a Freedom development board platform into a complete motor control reference design, compatible wth existing Freedom development platforms, FRDM-KV31F and FRDM-KV10Z.