The Silicon Labs EZR32 Wonder Gecko Wireless Starter Kit is an excellent starting point to evaluate and develop on the EZR32 Wonder Gecko Wireless MCUs. The core of the WSTK6220 is the Wireless Starter Kit (WSTK) Mainboard (BRD4001) which feature an on-board J-Link debugger, an Advanced Energy Monitor for real-time current and voltage monitoring, a Virtual COM port interface, and access to the Packet Trace Interface (PTI).
The WSTK Mainboard is paired with an EZR32 Wonder Gecko radio board that plugs directly into the mainboard. The radio board feature the EZR32 Wonder Gecko itself and the RF interface. All debug functionality, including AEM, VCOM and PTI, can also be used towards an external target instead of the included radio board. To further enhance the WSTK usability, the WSTK Mainboard contains sensors and peripherals demonstrating some of the Wireless MCU's many capabilities.
- Wireless MCU: EZR32WG
- CPU core: ARM Cortex-M4
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- RAM: 32 KB
- Crystals for LFXO and HFXO: 32.768kHz and 48.000MHz
- Crystal for RF: 26.000MHz
- Full speed USB 2.0 (12 Mbps)
The following items are contained in the box:
• 2x BRD4001A Wireless Starter Kit Mainboards
• 2x BRD4502C EZR32 Wonder Gecko 868 MHz WSTK Radio Boards
• 2x 868 MHz antennas with SMA connector
• 2x CR2032 Lithium batteries
• 2x USB Type A <-> USB Mini-B cables
• 2x USB Type A <-> USB Micro-B cables<!-----><!-----><!-----><!----->