- Ready to use LCD module
- Integrated with capacitive multi-touch screen LCD panel
- Firmware compatible with VM800B module in default single touch mode
- On board LCD backlight LED Driver
- On board audio power amplifier and micro speaker
- Flexible power supply. Powering the VM801B using either from a 2.1mm power jack, SPI master connector or via USB Micro-B port
- 5V tolerant buffers when used with a 5V SPI Master
- (Optional) 3.3V I2C interface, 100KHz max
- Precision fitted bezel in black (-BK) or pearl (-PL)
The VM801B 'Basic' development modules offer a hi-quality capacitive touch display system in an elegantly designed, form-fitted bezel that provides a fitted display and component board in a rugged, plastic enclosure. Offered in black (-BK) or pearl (-PL) colours, this display sub-system provides the engineer with a low priced option which can shorten development time while enabling a production finished look. The modules are designed to control 4.3" or 5" TFT displays.
The VM801B43A-BK comes with 4.3” 480x272 Resolution TFT LCD with Capacitive Touch Panel, Black Case.
Included in the module is a speaker for audio output and a 0.1" pitch connector socket for interfacing to the SPI interface of the system host MCU. There are 5 power configuration methods including a mini-USB socket and a 2 pin DC connector.