- Universal 3.2” Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A, B and B .
- 320x240 QVGA Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Display full GUI output / primary output, just like a monitor connected to the Raspberry Pi
- High Speed 48MHz SPI connection to the Raspberry Pi, featuring SPI compression technology.
- Typical frame rate of 25 Frames per second (FPS), higher if image can be compressed further by the kernel. Lower if no compression is possible.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required.
- On/Off or PWM controlled backlight, selectable by on board jumper.
- Module dimensions: 57.2 x 92.2 x 21mm (including corner plates). Weighing ~ 50g.
- Display Viewing Area: 48.60 x 64.80mm
- 4x corner plates with 2.6mm holes for mechanical mounting.
The 4DPi-32 is a 3.2” 320x240 Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi, which plugs directly on top of a Raspberry Pi and displays the primary output which is normally sent to the HDMI or Composite output. It features an integrated Resistive Touch panel, enabling the 4DPi-32 to function with the Raspberry Pi without the need for a mouse.
ommunication between the 4DPi-32 and the Raspberry Pi is interfaced with a high speed 48Mhz SPI connection, which utilises an on-board processor for direct command interpretation and SPI communication compression, and features a customised DMA enabled kernel.
The 4DPi-32 is designed to work with the Raspbian Operating System running on the Raspberry Pi, as that is the official Raspberry Pi operating system.
Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, this 3.2" Touch panel allows effortless connection, and a single download package will get you up and running with a few simple steps