The uOLED-96-G2-AR is an Arduino Display Module Pack, which includes a uOLED-96-G2 0.96" OLED Display, a 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield and 5 way interface cable.
The uOLED-96-G2-AR customises the uOLED-96-G2 Display specifically for interfacing with the Arduino, to provide a quick and easy interface without any wiring hassles.
The Arduino Display Module Pack enables an Arduino user to quickly connect the 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield to their Arduino, connect the 5 way cable between the Adaptor and the Display Module, and be connected in seconds to start programming their new 4D Systems Display.
The uOLED-96-G2-AR has a comprehensive range of serial commands ready to be received from the Arduino, to draw primitives such as lines, rectangles, circles and text, displaying images, playing sound and logging data to uSD card.
Utilises the Arduino's UART Serial Port and a single Digital pin.
- Low-cost OLED display graphics user interface solution.
- 96 x 64 resolution, 65K true to life colours, PMOLED screen.
- 0.96” diagonal size Active Area on the OLED Display.
- No back lighting with near 180° viewing angle.
- Easy 10 pin interface to any external device:
- 3.3Vout, IO2, GND, IO1, RESET, GND, RX, TX, 5V, 5V OUT.
- Powered by the 4D-Labs GOLDELOX graphics processor highly optimised for 4DGL, the high level 4D Graphics Language.
- 10K bytes of flash memory for user code storage and 510 bytes of RAM for user variables (255 x 16bit vars).
- 1 x Asynchronous hardware serial port, TTL interface, with 300 baud to 600K baud.
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing of icons, images, animations, etc. Supports 64MB to 2GB micro-SD memory cards. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- uOLED-96-G2 Display Module
- 4D Arduino Adapter Shield
- 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable
- 5 way Male-Male adaptor
- Quick Start Guide