Lattice Programming Cables are the hardware connection for configuration & communication with all Lattice devices. After completing your design with Lattice Diamond, iCEcube2 or PAC-Designer software, you can generate a programming file in a number of formats. Then use Diamond Programmer to control the programming of devices directly on the PC board. Lattice Programming cables are also used for 2-way communication with software tools like the Reveal Logic Analyzer & MicoSystem Debugger.
Lattice's programming cables connect to either USB or PC Parallel ports, and use fly-wire connectors to the target board. Adapters are included to help keep the flywires organized into 1x8 or 2x5 header configurations
The newest programming cable – HW-USBN-2B – features performance improvements of 3x-10x, I2C support, improved iCE programming support and more. Lattice recommends all users switch to the HW-USBN-2B.
Support for all Lattice programmable products
- 1.2 V to 3.3 V programming (HW-USBN-2B)
- 1.2 V to 5 V programming (All other cables)
- Ideal for design prototyping and debugging
Connect to multiple PC interfaces
- USB (v.1.0, v.2.0)
- PC Parallel Port
Easy-to-use programming connectors
- Versatile flywire, 2 x 5 (.100”) or 1 x 8 (.100”) connectors
- 6 feet (2 meters) or more of programming cable length (PC to DUT)
- USB cable.
- Flywire connectors.
- 8 position (1x8) adapter.
- 10 position (2x5) adapter.