- Supports a bit rate from 40 to 1000 kbit/s and a CAN transfer rate up to 20000 messages/s.
- Time stamp accuracy is 25 µs.
- Low profile connector complies with the mini PCI Express standard, which connects via a cable to a DSUB (or other type) at the computer housing.
- A 7 pin Molex connector provides dual CAN channel access.
- Complies with EN 61000-6-2:2005, specifying EMC immunity for industrial environments.
- Operates over the industrial temperature range of -40 to 85°C.
- Kvaser’s free of charge CANLIB SDK can be used to develop software for the Mini PCI Express HS board.
Measuring 30 x 51mm, the Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xHS is a highly integrated CAN (controller area network) add-on board that adds two high speed CAN channels to any standard computer board with mini PCI Express capability.
Offering silent mode, error frame detection and an on-board buffer, the small form factor board fits any embedded data acquisition systems, but is particularly suitable for fleet management to monitor key parameters such as fuel economy, engine speed, braking and accelerator pressure, and gearshift patterns.