- LPC4367 dual-core (M4F and M0 ) MCU running at up to 204MHz
- On-board high-speed USB based debug probe with CMSIS-DAP and LPCXpresso IDE Redlink protocol options, can debug the on-board LPC4367 or external target
- Support for external debug probes
- Tri-color LED
- Target Reset, ISP and WAKE buttons
- USB, UART and QSPI flash boot option configuration options
- Expansion options based on Arduino UNO R3 and Pmod™, plus additional expansion port pins
- On-board 1.8/3.3V or external power supply options
- On-board Ethernet PHY (output available at expansion connectors)
- High speed USB A/B connector for host or slave operation
- 8Mb Macronix quad SPI flash
- UART, I2C and SPI port bridging from LPC4367 target to USB via the on-board debug probe
- FTDI UART connector
- Compatible with LPCXpresso4337 mbed SDK
The LPCXpresso family of boards provides a powerful and flexible development system for NXP's Cortex-M MCUs. The LPCXpresso4367 board has been developed by NXP to enable evaluation of and prototyping with the LPC43S00 series of MCUs, and features the LPC4367 in its 100 PIN BGA package option.
NXP Development Tools:
LPCXpresso IDE supports programming and debugging LPCXpresso boards using the on-board CMSISDAP debug interface, or with an external debug probe such as LPC-Link2. LPCXpresso43S67 is ready for use with the LPCXpresso IDE. An external debug probe can be used by simply connecting it to the board via the P1 connector and powering the board via the J3 USB connection.
Partner Development Tools:
The LPCXpresso43S67 board can be used with development tools from NXP partners including Atollic, Keil, IAR, Rowley and SEGGER. The board is pre-programmed with CMSIS-DAP firmware, so can also be used with these tool-chains by setting the on-board debug probe to boot from flash (removing the JP3 jumper).
LPCOpen Drivers and Examples:
LPCOpen software packages allow users to quickly and easily utilize NXP's extensive array of microcontroller software libraries to create and develop multifunctional products. Drivers for the LPCXpresso43S67 board can be downloaded for free at http://www.lpcware.com/lpcopen.
|Product Brief/Fact sheet||OM13088 LPCXpresso4367 Development Board Product Brief (.pdf)|