Includes interface boards to connect the PN7120 NFC Controller Board with either a Raspberry Pi (Model B, B and Raspberry Pi 2 B) or a BeagleBone or BeagleBone Black.
OM5577/PN7120S is a flexible and easy-to-use Single Board Computer (SBC) Kit for the PN7120 NFC Controller. It contains a PN7120 NFC Controller Board, a Raspberry Pi Interface Board, a BeagleBone Interface Board, as well as an NFC Forum Type 2 Tag in form of a MIFARE UL Card. It enables the development of an NFC solution based on PN7120 in a Linux, Android or Windows IoT environment.
OM5577/PN7120S kit includes a MIFARE Ultralight EV1 card allowing to demonstrate NFC reader capabilities of PN7120 NFC Controller. MIFARE Ultralight EV1 is the next generation of paper ticketing smart card IC for limited - use applications that offers solution developers and operators the maximum flexibility for their ticketing schemes and additional security options.
- All devices running in an Android or Linux environment
- TVs, set-top boxes, Blu-ray decoders, audio devices
- Home automation, gateways, wireless routers
- Home appliances
- Wearables, remote controls, healthcare, fitness
- Printers, IP phones, gaming consoles, accessories
- NFC Forum device requirements V1.3 compliant for all modes
- Integrated communication protocols to support Read/Write, Peer-to-Peer, and Card Emulation mode
- Supports NFC Forum Type 1/2/3/4/5 Tags
- Drivers for easy integration into Linux, Android and Windows IoT based systems
- NCI over I²C host interface
- PN7120 NFC Controller Board: Main board including a PN7120 NFC controller, an integrated antenna, an option for custom antennas as well as unified connectors to the interface boards
- Raspberry Pi Interface Board: Interface board to connect the PN7120 NFC Controller Board with a Raspberry Pi (Model B, B and Raspberry Pi 2 B)
- BeagleBone Interface Board: Interface board to connect the PN7120 NFC Controller Board with a BeagleBone or BeagleBone Black.
- Ready to use demo examples included for reading and writing tags as well as interfacing other NFC enabled devices via Peer-to-Peer
- PN7120 NFC Controller Board
- Raspberry Pi Interface Board
- BeagleBone Interface Board