The EVAL-AD7606-4SDZ is a fully featured evaluation Kit for the AD7606-4. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, EVAL-CED1Z . When operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board.
The AD7606-4 is a 16-bit, 4 channel, simultaneous sampling Analog-to-Digital Data Acquisition system (DAS). The parts contains analog input clamp protection, 2nd order anti-alias filter, track and hold amplifier, 16-bit charge redistribution successive approximation ADC, flexible digital filter, 2.5V reference and reference buffer and high speed serial and parallel interfaces.
- Power line monitoring and protection systems
- Multiphase Motor Control
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Multi-axis positioning systems
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7606-4
- On-board power supplies
- Standalone capability
- System demonstration platform (SDP) compatible (EVAL-SDP-CB1Z)
- PC software for control and data analysis
- Evaluation Board
- Evaluation software CD
- Mains power supply adapter
- Screw/nut kit