- Ready to use LCD module
- Options with or without 5” LCDs supporting resistive touch with pressure sensing
- On board LCD backlight LED Driver
- Supports mono audio output
- On board audio power amplifier and micro speaker
- Flexible power supply. Powering the VM810C using SPI host connector, or via USB Micro-B port, or via a 2.0mm JST connector
- 5V tolerant buffers when used with a 5V SPI Master
The VM810C50A is a development module designed for the FT810 which may be used to develop and demonstrate the functionality of the FT810 IC. This module behaves as an SPI slave, and requires an external SPI Master for proper microcontroller interfacing and system integration. The VM810C development systems are credit-card sized and support 5” TFT displays.
Included on the module is a speaker for audio output and a 0.1” pitch connector socket for connecting to the SPI interface of the host system MCU. Power can be supplied via the SPI pin header, or a micro-USB connector, or a 2-pin DC input connector.
The VM810C50A-D comes equipped with a 5” resistive touch display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Adaptor Board
- 5” resistive touch display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution.