- FT90x 100-pin QFN package MCU.
- RJ45 with built in magnetics for 10/100Mbps Ethernet transfer.
- Standard USB-A connector to support USB device connection.
- Micro-B USB for connecting to a USB host or providing a power supply over USB.
- In built audio codec for stereo audio output with 3.5mm headphone jack and mono microphone input.
- Debugger interface for FT90x flash programming and EFUSE configuration.
- 5V alternative power supply DC connector.
- 2x5 pins 1.27mm pitch female Micro-MaTch connector for software download.
- 2x20 pins 2.54mm pitch female header support for external feature expansions.
- 24 pins 0.5mm pitch camera connector and two RGB LEDs (MM900EV2A/3A modules).
- MicroSD card socket supporting SD3.0 specification.
- 2x8 pins 2.54mm pitch dual entry female header and 16 pins 0.5mm pitch FFC/FPC connectors for SPI master to support LCD display modules.
The MM900EVxA Series is a development module for FTDI’s 32-bit high performance FT90x Microcontroller family, which is used to develop and demonstrate the functionality of the FT90x Embedded Microcontroller. These modules apply to home security systems, home automation systems, USB capability products, embedded multimedia application and other industrial control systems.
There are four module types available: the MM900EV1A, which comes without a camera, MM900EV2A with a front-facing CMOS camera, MM900EV3A, equipped with a rear-facing CMOS camera. The MM900EV-Lite is optimized for HMI and embedded display applications.
Based upon FTDI Chip's new FT32 high performance, 32 bit RISC core, the FT90x series provides a plethora of connectivity options, making it the ideal choice for advanced technology bridging solutions. By executing instructions from shadow RAM, rather than flash memory, the FT90x can operate at true Zero Wait States (0WS) up to 100MHz with 310 DMIPS performance.
Targeted applications for the module include home security, HMI and automation systems,USB capability products, embedded multimedia applications and a range of other industrial control systems.