- Hi-Speed USB to one-wire interface converter
- Hi-Speed USB to MPSSE interface converter
- Hi-Speed USB to UART interface converter
- Provides H/W Reset# signal
- Provides multiple generic GPIO control signals
- PWREN# line to control 5 power supply
- Fuse protected with 0.5A hold current and schottky diode on the output power line
- Two dedicated GPIOs to control VPP and FRSC power supplies
- Three LEDs for power supply indication
- 2X5 way 1.27mm pitch Micor-MaTch socket
- 2X6 way 2.54mm pitch through hole pin header
- Micro-B type USB port
- Micro-MaTch Male to Male 10 pin ribbon cable
The UMFTPD2A is a module with an FT4232HL Hi-Speed USB2.0 to multipurpose UART/MPSSE converter. The UMFTPD2A module features a single line half-duplex UART signal with no handshake (One-Wire interface), one MPSSE interface, one UART interface and a Bit-Bang port.
The module has configured the FT4232HL Channel A as a UMFTPD2A one-wire interface for MM900EVxA evaluation board firmware/application download, or GDB debugging. The FT4232HL Channel B is configured as a UMFTPD2A MPSSE interface with 4 GPIO control signals. This allows the UMFTPD2A to implement MM900EVxA evaluation board EFUSE program, or firmware/application upload as well.
The FT4232HL Channel C is optional. It is configured as a UART that can capture the messages from MM900EVxA evaluation board in software debugging. The FT4232HL Channel D is reserved as a Big-Bang interface for generic GPIO purposes. The FT90x program utility can activate the required channels corresponding to the operations.