The MM900EV LITE is a development module for FTDI’s 32-bit high performance FT90x Microcontroller family, which is used to develop and demonstrate the functionality of the FT900 Embedded Microcontroller.
This module is ideal for applications including home security systems, home automation systems, USB capability products, embedded multimedia application and other industrial control systems.
- FT900 100-pin QFN package microcontroller
- Micro SD card socket support
- A Micro-B USB for connecting to a USB host or providing a power supply over USB for the board
- 2x8 pins 2.54mm pitch dual entry female header and 16 pins 0.5mm pitch FFC/FPC connectors for SPI master to support LCD display modules
- 2x5 pins 1.27mm pitch female Micro-MaTch connector for software download
- 2x20 pins 2.54mm pitch female header support for external feature expansions
- 2x15 pins 2.54mm pitch female header support for external feature expansions
- 5V alternative power supply DC connector
- Hardware Reset button provided
- Development Module