- Supply voltages
- Dual supply: ±5 V to ±22 V
- Single supply: 8 V to 44 V
- Protected against overvoltage on source pins
- Signal voltages up to −55 V and 55 V
- LED for visual overvoltage indication
- Parallel interface compatible with 3 V logic
- On-board LDO regulator for digital supply and control, if required
The EVAL-ADG5243FEBZ is the evaluation board for the ADG5243F, which features three independently controlled single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches. The ADG5243F has overvoltage detection and protection circuitry on the source pins and is protected against signals up to −55 V and 55 V in both the powered and unpowered states.
The ADG5243F is soldered to the center of the evaluation board, and screw terminals are provided to connect to each of the source and drain pins. Three screw terminals power the device, and a fourth terminal provide a user defined digital voltage, if required. Alternatively, a low dropout (LDO) regulator is provided for 5 V digital voltage control and to supply the LED, which is mounted to provide visual indication of the fault status of the switch.
- Analog input/output modules
- Process control/distributed control systems
- Data acquisition
- Automatic test equipment
- Communication systems
- Relay replacement