The TSC2013EVM moduluar EVM featuring the TSC2013 a 4-wire dual touch screen controller, is a fully-functional USB powered platform that allows 4-wire resistive touch screen panels to be connected to the USB port of a PC or laptop for evaluation. User control is provided via a powerful, easy-to-use Windows-based GUI.
The TSC2013-Q1 device is a very low-power dual-touch screen controller designed to work with power-sensitive, low-cost touch-screen displays in automotive infotainment and navigation systems. It contains a complete, ultralow-power, 12-bit, analog-to-digital (ADC) resistive touch-screen converter, including drivers and the control logic to measure touch pressure.
- Automotive Infotainment Display
- Automotive Navigation System
- Industrial User Interfaces
- Medical Devices
- Portable Consumer Electronics
- Supported gestures: 2-Finger Zoom In & Out, 2-Finger Rotation and 1-Finger Slick
- Requires only one USB cable connection to PC
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming data
- Quick connection points for external control and distribution of digital signals to other circuits/devices
- Supported with easy-to-use PC software
- Evaluation Module