The MCP9600 Evaluation Board is used to digitize the Thermocouple EMF voltage to degree Celsius with /-1C accuracy. Users can easily evaluate the all device features using a Type K thermocouple. The device also supports Types J, T, N, E, B, S and R. Each of these types are evaluated by replacing the Type K Thermocouple connector with the corresponding connectors (not included).
In addition, evaluation board connects to PC via USB interface. Temperature can be data-logged using Microchip Thermal Management Software Graphical User Interface (GUI).
The MCP9600 converts thermocouple EMF to degree Celsius with integrated Cold-Junction compensation. This device corrects the thermocouple nonlinear error characteristics of eight thermocouple types and outputs ±1.5°C accurate temperature data for the selected thermocouple. The correction coefficients are derived from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) ITS-90 Thermocouple Database.
- Petrochemical Thermal Management
- Hand-Held Measurement Equipment
- Industrial Equipment Thermal Management
- Industrial Engine Thermal Monitor
- Temperature Detection Racks
- Digitize Thermocouples
- User programmable digital filter
- 0.0625 C measurement resolution
- 4 user programmable alert limits
- Multiple power save modes
- Evaluation Board – An assembled and tested PCB ADM00665
- USB cable
- Type K Thermocouple