- Jumper selectable output voltage
- Adjustable Soft Start
- Adjustable turn-on UVLO
- Component footprints for user defined programming parts
The Texas Instruments LMZ31707EVM-002 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LMZ31707 7A SIMPLE SWITCHER Power Module. The EVM operates with an input voltage range of 2.95V to 17V. The output voltage can be selected from four preset values using a jumper (0.6V, 0.9V, 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5.0V).
The LMZ31707 SIMPLE SWITCHER® power module is an easy-to-use integrated power solution that combines a 7-A DC/DC converter with power MOSFETs, a shielded inductor, and passives into a low profile, QFN package. This total power solution allows as few as three external components and eliminates the loop compensation and magnetics part selection process.
- Broadband & Communications Infrastructure
- Automated Test and Medical Equipment
- Compact PCI / PCI Express / PXI Express
- DSP and FPGA Point-of-Load Applications