The X-NUCLEO-IHM04A1 is a dual brush DC motor drive expansion board based on the L6206 (DMOS dual full bridge driver) to drive dual bipolar DC or quad unipolar DC motors. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving DC motors in your STM32 Nucleo project.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM04A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector, and supports the addition of other expansion boards with a single STM32 Nucleo board. The user can also mount the ST Morpho connector.
The L6206 device is a DMOS dual full bridge designed for motor control applications, realized in BCD technology, which combines isolated DMOS power transistors with CMOS and bipolar circuits on the same chip. The L6206 device features thermal shutdown and a non-dissipative overcurrent detection on the high-side Power MOSFETs plus a diagnostic output that can be easily used to implement the overcurrent protection.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 50 V max.
- Phase current up to 2.8 A r.m.s.
- Direct output driving
- Mounting position for shunt resistors available
- Undervoltage lockout
- Programmable high side overcurrent protection
- Thermal protection shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Expansion Board