The STEVAL-IDB005V1D is an RF daughterboard platform based on the BlueNRG-MS low power Bluetooth® Smart IC, compliant with the Bluetooth® 4.1 specifications and supporting both master and slave roles.
The STEVAL-IDB005V1D RF daughterboard features the BlueNRG-MS device, an SMA connector for antennas or measuring instruments and an SPI connector for an external microcontroller. It can be connected to STM32L motherboards available with the STEVAL-IDB002V1 and STEVAL-IDB005V1 platforms.
The BlueNRG-MS is a very low power Bluetooth low energy (BLE) single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specification v4.1. The BlueNRG-MS supports multiple roles simultaneously, and can act at the same time as Bluetooth Smart sensor and hub device.
- Fitness,wellness and sports
- Consumer medical
- Remote control
- Home and industrial automation
- Assisted living
- Mobile phone peripherals
- PC peripherals
- Bluetooth® SMART RF daughterboard based on the BlueNRG-MS low energy network processor
- Maximum transmission power 8 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-88 dBm)
- Very low power consumption: 7.3 mA RX and 8.3 mA TX at 0 dBm
- Bluetooth® low energy 4.1 compliant, supports both master and slave roles
- Daughter Board