The STEVAL-MKI170V1 adapter board is designed to facilitate the evaluation of MEMS devices in the IIS328DQ product family. The board offers an effective solution for fast system prototyping and device evaluation directly inside the user’s application.
The STEVAL-MKI170V1 can be plugged into a standard DIL 24 socket. The adapter provides the complete IIS328DQ pin-out and comes ready-to-use with the required decoupling capacitors on the VDD power supply line.
This adapter is supported by the STEVAL-MKI109V2 motherboard, which includes a high performance 32-bit microcontroller functioning as a bridge between the sensor and a PC, on which it is possible to use the downloadable graphical user interface (Unico GUI), or dedicated software routines for customized applications.
- Anti-tampering devices
- Impact recognition and logging
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Platform/antenna stabilization
- Tilt/inclination measurements
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving
- Complete IIS328DQ pinout for a standard DIL 24 socket
- Fully compatible with the STEVAL-MKI109V2 motherboard
- RoHS compliant
- Adapter Board