The board communicates with the target MCU through EN, RST, SL, ST and DIR pins (corresponding to AN, RST, CS, PWM and INT pins of the default mikroBUS™ configuration). Stepper 2 click can use both a 3.3V and 5V power supply.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
The A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth-, and sixteenth-step modes, with an output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ±2 A. The A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator which has the ability to operate in slow or mixed decay modes.
Applications: Board is designed for driving bipolar step motors in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth- and sixteenth-step modes.
- Maximum output drive capability: 35V, ±2A
- Jumpers from switching between different stepping modes
- Screw terminal for connecting motor and external power supply
- 3.3V power supply
- Simple to integrate (a single pulse drives the motor one micro-step)
- Affordable price
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Supported in all MikroElektronika compilers
- Click Board