- Maximum output drive capability: 35V, ±2A
- Jumpers from switching between different stepping modes
- Screw terminal for connecting motor and external power supply
- 3.3V power supply
- Simple to integrate (a single pulse drives the motor one micro-step)
- Affordable price
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Supported in all MikroElektronika compilers
The board communicates with the target MCU through EN, RST, SL, ST and DIR pins (corresponding to AN, RST, CS, PWM and INT pins of the default mikroBUS™ configuration). Stepper 2 click can use both a 3.3V and 5V power supply.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
The A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth-, and sixteenth-step modes, with an output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ±2 A. The A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator which has the ability to operate in slow or mixed decay modes.
Applications: Board is designed for driving bipolar step motors in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth- and sixteenth-step modes.