The MAX2121B evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies the testing and evaluation of the IC direct-conversion tuner. The evaluation kit is fully assembled and tested at the factory. Standard 50Ω SMA and BNC connectors are included on the EV kit for the inputs and outputs to allow quick and easy evaluation on the test bench.
\The device directly converts the satellite signals from the LNB to baseband using a broadband I/Q downconverter. The operating frequency range extends from 925MHz to 2250MHz. The MAX2121B low-cost, direct-conversion tuner IC is designed for satellite set-top and VSAT applications.
- DBS Tuner
- Navigation Systems
- Satellite Set-Top Box
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX2121B
- 50Ω RF Input SMA Connector
- 50Ω Baseband Output BNC Connector
- Single 3.3V ±5% Supply
- I2C 2-Wire Serial Interface
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- PC Control Software (Available at www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware)
- Evaluation Board