The TPS548A20EVM-737 is designed for a regulated 12-V bus to produce a regulated 1.2-V output at up to 15 A of load current. The TPS548A20EVM-737 is designed to demonstrate the TPS548A20 device in a typical low-voltage application while providing a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS548A20 device.
The TPS548A20 is a small-sized, synchronous buck converter with an adaptive on-time D-CAP3 control mode. The device offers ease-of-use and low bill-of-material count for space-conscious power systems.
- Servers and storage
- Workstations and desktops
- Telecommunication infrastructure
- 15A DC Steady State Output Current
- Support pre-bias output voltage start-up
- Jumper J2 for enable function
- Jumper J5 for auto-skip and forced CCM selection
- Jumper J7 for extra 5V input for further power-saving purpose
- Convenient test points for probing critical waveforms