The Intel(R) Joule(TM) Developer kit is currently available for purchase in USA and from Farnell element14, Europe (excluding France and Russia).
Global product availability (incl. France and Russia) will be advised in the coming months.
- Quad-Core processing unit
- UEFI compliant BIOS
- Multiple SKUs (1.5GHz and 1.7GHz)
- Built-In 3 or 4GB RAM and 8 or 16GB eMMC
- Intel HD Graphics
- On-Chip Image Signal Processor (ISP)
- Bluetooth 4.1 compliant
- Wi-Fi (802.11ac) Dual Band MIMO
- HDMI 1.4b output at 1080p
- MIPI CSI and DSI interface
- Up to 48 GPIO (including 4 PWMs)
- Up to 2 USB 3.0 interfaces plus1 USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Up to 4 independant UARTs
- I2C, I2S, and SPI interfaces
- PCIe, 2.0 interface (muxed with USB 3.0)
The Module integrates compatible and complementary technologies while eliminating the need to select, procure and place discrete devices.
The expansion board is intended to breakout all I/O interfaces from the Intel Joule module into easily accessible connectors. All board design files are open source to enable end-users and hardware ecosystem partners to design custom expansion boards for the Intel Joule module.
The Intel Joule developers kit provides the tools a developer needs to get started developing on the Intel Joule platform