Works with The Things Network, a crowd sourced and open Internet of Things data network. The network allows for things to connect to the internet using little power and little data. Opening use cases never possible before. It makes use of the LoRaWAN technology.
The main building block of the network. Small, easy to install, it essentially is a router between the things and the internet. With it you are creating the most substantial aspect of your connected city's network.
- Provides up to 10 km / 6 miles radius of network coverage
- Connects easily to your WiFi or Ethernet connection
- Bluetooth 4.2 modem for indoor IoT connections
- Security through the https connection and embedded in the LoRaWAN protocol
- XBEE slot for future connectivity protocols or homebrew add-ons.
- Runs on open hardware and open software
- Can serve up to 10,000 nodes
- Support Frequency: 868MHz and 915MHz